Jump to Navigation

green card

gnielsen's picture

Stateside Waiver---Nuevo proceso de exención provisional ayudará a muchos buscando hacerse residentes

Article about the new "stateside waiver" process that allows undocumented individuals to apply for a waiver of the grounds of inadmissibility by showing that their spouse will suffer extreme hardship if they had to return to their home countries overseas and sit out the 10 year penalty for their unlawful presence before obtaining their green card and returning to the U.S.  The new process allows the waiver to be filed with the USCIS here in the U.S. before the undocumented goes overseas for a consular interview.  If the waiver is approved, they still have to go to the Consulate overseas to get their green card, but they can return to the U.S. and their family immediately.  The new process rolls out on 3/4/13.

Subscribe to RSS - green card

about seo